Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our Weekend Pictures - Memorial Day

Jake's tattoo - Said he looks like Allison (Kendall's niece)

Ouch ... Kendall's foot slipped and had a "little" accident. $1,000 later.

My get out of jail free card ... If I would go through a radiation scan at the airport, I would set it off. So they gave me a card to show them.

Jake's gifts to me ... Anything he could fit under my bedroom door. Such a wonderful and caring boy.

I normally wouldn't post a picture of myself looking like this but for a brief moment, I opened the bedroom door to say Hi to Jake. He looked up at me and said, "you're beautiful!" Oh pulling at my heart strings again!

Setting up the pool!! Yay!!

Somebody was a bit excited to go swimming. Put on his suit and ran outside thinking it was time. He was dissapointed that we had to tell him no he had to wait.

My pretty sister and her two boys before the Memorial parade in Buffalo.

No comments: