Friday, February 25, 2011

Glasses Update

Jake's glasses came in this week. We drove to the clinic yesterday after work/daycare. They put on the new lenses and made some minor adjustments before sending us on our way. I was waiting around thinking the lab tech would come back so we could get paid up. In the mean time, another lab tech came out asking if I've been helped. I said yes, and explained I was waiting for my bill. About the same time, the first tech came out and said "You don't owe anything! We ran it under your warranty, but if there is a next time, the dog bites will not be covered." I said, "if there is a next time, we will have a dog for sale!"

I explained to Jacob the whole way home that if he needs to take his glasses off for any reason he needs to put them up on the table. No exceptions!

No comments: