We stayed close to home this weekend with me still recuperating and not feeling 100%. I knew I had to save up my energy for going back to work today. Two weeks off {given the circumstances} was great! But having to get back into the swing of things I knew was going to be a challenge.
On Saturday while Kendall was in Cold Spring watching Mason play basketball, Jake and I stayed busy making "bug" super hero's out of Play-Doh. We had all the characters from Super Why, Kendall, Jake, myself, neighbor Todd and Jake's school teachers, Melissa and Laura. I hope his imagination never goes away. He amazes me every day with how open minded he is. After Play-Doh time, Jake went off into his own little world leaving me time to rest again. It's hard holding up this big head of mine for too long. Before we knew it, Kendall was home and we spent the remaining day/night watching movies.
Yesterday for "Super Bowl Sunday" we didn't do much besides watch the game or should I say, Kendall watched the game and I watched the half time show. I really didn't care either way who won the game knowing the Vikings were long out of the running and the Packers got beat (I always cheer for the other team playing WI). It sounded like a really good game though. I personally LOVED the half time show ... Madonna! She did amazing. Some were bashing her on Facebook for lip syncing but come on people she's there to entertain not show us how well she can sing. Could you image running around like that at her age and having to sing at the same time. Whoo makes me tired and scared just thinking about it. In my opinion, that was the best half time show I've seen in a really long time!
Yesterday was the best I felt since having my first surgery two weeks ago. Looking forward to my appointment at the end of this week with Dr. Kissner. Hope he can answer any last remaining questions we have before moving forward.
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment