We spent the weekend close to home again. I'm feeling much better and definitely on the up!
Friday night both Kendall and I didn't feel like cooking so we decided to treat ourselves to the golf course in town. Their food is so good. Haven't had anything so far that I don't like. So glad we finally have a place where we can go for a really good meal vs bar food or pizza. The food reminds me of back home in the day when we would go out to "Deb's Supper Club" or "Len's Supper Club" both were the hot spots back in the day.
Both Saturday and Sunday was spent doing not much. I did a little cleaning and caught up on the laundry, made my cousin Jodi's Swedish meatballs with mashed potatoes (which by the was yummy), watched the Grammy's (Go Adele!!), visited with my sister and nephew Brady, played along with Jake and his endeavors.
Happy Valentine's to you all tomorrow! We or should I say "I" put together Jake's Valentines for school and daycare. Cute little caps and masks made for lolly pop suckers. I will make sure to post pictures next week.
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment