We spent another quite weekend at home. Did a little cooking, cleaning, laundry and lots of playing. For Christmas, Kendall and Jacob gave me a gift card for a cut and color. I made a trip to St Cloud on Saturday and boy was it a night and day difference. I love it! I wish I had more time and money to keep going in every few months. Mother's Day is right around the time I should go in again :) Kendall ... Hint Hint!!
Hopefully my last batch of pictures come in this week so I can get a few more pages done in Jacob's scrapbook. Speaking of scrapbooking, I really need to start getting my things together for my weekend retreat in March. My agenda .... catch up on our vacation book and organize all of Jacob's pictures. I have so many pictures that need to be put in albums. And the pictures I have put in albums really need to be gone through. 1st time parents always seem to think they need to keep every picture taken even though there are 2 or 3 that look the same! :)
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment