Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Weekend - @ Home

We spent a quite weekend at home. Having Kendall gone these last two weeks it felt good to stay in comfy clothes the entire weekend with no agenda. The Arctic temps outside played a big factor too! On my way to work on Friday, my car read -23 degrees. Now that is cold! But then again, it's MN!

Saturday we spent the day watching movies that Jacob got in the mail - Ice Age and Alpha & Omega. I also ordered Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar. Between movies, laundry and making meals, I caught up on Jacob's scrapbook. I finished our Christmas @ home, Christmas in Monte with my family and "Lets Make A Deal" page. Pretty happy with the end results.

Sunday, Jake insisted on watching Ice Age over and over again! It amazes me how kids like repetitiveness. But I guess in their eyes, it's consistency. While Jake had full run of the big TV, Kendall was sent to the bedroom to watch football. I made a Thanksgiving meal for supper last night. Oh man, it was wonderful! Yum-O!! Jake also helped stir a batch of cookies. When I wasn't directing him, he was busy playing with the water and anything else that caught his eye!

This week looks quite. Work & daycare and spending time at home :)

No comments: