We celebrated Christmas over the weekend with Ashley/Trevor, the kids and Adrien/Brock.
Kendall has been itching to make prime rib so he took this opportunity to do so. We also made chicken & steak for the ones who prefer not to have their meat mooing or making sounds! :)
For the 1st time in years, we stayed up to ring in the new year! Poor Ashley who's 17 weeks prego & who's normal bedtime is by 9pm stayed up too. But once it hit midnight, all of us were ready for bed. We are very excited for 2011 with the new baby coming in June!
Before our big feast on Saturday, we decided to open up gifts. Jacob was spoiled with his very own Buzz Lightyear wings & blow up rocket and a remote controlled helicopter. We had some good laughs watching him try for the first time "remote" the helicopter. It reminded us of a June bug flying at our heads!
Kendall and I got our very first "Riccar" vacuum!! It pays to have a son-in-law in the vacuum business! Trevor went around and vacuumed the living room, down the hallway and one bedroom. He cut open the bag and I almost threw up in my mouth! It was crazy how much stuff was in there. I guess just because your vacuum makes lines while cleaning the carpet it really doesn't mean all that much. Wow! Thanks Ashley & Trevor!!
After the kids left yesterday, I decided to take the tree stuff down. Its amazing how bare your house looks without it. But it's nice having the space back. I'll try and tackle the rest this week. We have a houseful coming this weekend for my birthday.
Hope you all had a great NYE! Here's to 2011!
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment