Kendall along with Brock's parents and Debbie, helped Adrien and Brock move into their new home on Friday. We are so proud and excited for the both of them. Such a big step forward in their lives. Their house is beautiful and perfect for them.
On Saturday, the three of us headed over to Adrien's so Jake and I could check the place out and help with whatever they may need help with. Ashley/Trevor and Keean made the trip from Spicer too. Jake spent 3/4 of his time outside in the backyard. Their lot is HUGE. It's all fenced in and perfect for entertaining. After Ashley/Trevor headed out to watch Trevor's son run cross country, Adrien and I made a little trip to HomeGoods. I had never heard of this store before. I fell in love with it the moment we walked in. I wish our house was fully updated with new flooring and furniture. I would have went crazy in there. I did however find a picture and curtain/rod for the kitchen. I know any furniture store would have charged well over $200 for the picture that I got for $50.
On our way home from Plymouth we stopped by Home Depot to see what they had for light fixtures and to pick up a gallon of paint. I decided to update our kitchen a bit with new paint. Color of choice ... Mustard. After walking through the lighting area, we of course found what we were looking for. Once we got home, I started preparing the kitchen for repainting - removed everything off the walls, washed and cleaned the walls, filled in holes from the sliding glass door blinds, and taped everything up. Kendall got anxious and started hanging up one of the five lights.
Yesterday, we skipped out on going to church and Kendall worked his butt off with hanging the rest of the lights. When he was finished with that, I started painting. Boy, what a change a gallon of paint and new lighting can make. So long brass light fixtures. The new curtains look nice too. My feet hurt so bad last night from going up and down the ladder bare foot.
Hope you all had a great weekend and got out and enjoyed the unusual Fall temps.
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment