Monday, October 8, 2012

Our Weekend - Family Pictures

We had a quite weekend with nothing planned and boy, was it was nice!

Friday, I left work a bit early to get my hair cut and colored. I'm normally a "whatever, it's only hair" type of girl, but after leaving the salon, I was not a happy camper. What should have been an inverted/wedge haircut turned out to be a bob/bowl haircut. The girl cut the back then decided that she needed to "even" out the front. She took the scissors and cut straight across from the front to the back. I'm sure my face showed it all. I was mortified. Needless to say, I won't be wearing my hair down anytime soon. On a positive side, I do love how the low lights turned out. Great, right before pictures. Just my luck!

Saturday we spent the whole day lounging around. I got caught up on Jake's scrapbook while Jake/Kendall were busy upstairs doing their thing. We managed to make Kendall's favorite Chinese meal ... Beef Mongolian. I googled the recipe from PF Chang's. It turned out really good.

Yesterday we were up and ready by 8:15 for church then we met Kelli out at the city park for family pictures around 10. Not going to lie, the weather was a little cool. When the sun came out and the wind was blocked it wasn't too bad. I'm excited to see what she captured {minus my lovely hair do}. Kelli said she would get back to us in a week. The remainder of the day was spent watching the Viking's kick butt, building trains with Jake, afternoon naps, and preparing for the week to come.

Enjoy your week!

No comments: