Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Weekend Pictures - Scrapbooking

Toes and Jumping - Jake's book

Playing Angry Birds - Jake's book

Building a snowman - Jake's book

Upgrading --- Family Vacation book

Upgrading --- Family Vacation book
Our week vacation in Brainerd - Family Vacation book
(I didn't take pictures of the pages I put together of our cabin)

Meeting Paul for the first time - Family Vacation book


Having fun at Paul's house - Family Vacation book

Paddling with Daddy and Kinzie - Family Vacation book

Happy 4th of July - Family Vacation book

Weekend at Westrich - Family Vacation book

Enjoying our time at Westrich - Family Vacation book

Pontooning with the Tagtows on Green Lake - Family Vacation book

A weekend spent at Games Lake - Family Vacation book

A Weekend spent at KOA in Clearwater - Family Vacation book

Playing at the KOA in Clearwater - Family Vacation book

My new picture I special ordered from ARTSMOM

No comments: