Jake was home all day Friday with Kendall due to daycare closed for the day. They kept busy with running Kinzie to her "pamper" session at PetSmart and playing outside/inside. Kinzie sure was tired when she got back home from being washed, groomed, and having her nails done. She's all fresh and clean! :)
We stayed close to home this weekend. We needed to work on cleaning out the garage, picking up the yard and catching up on inside of the house. I'd say we did great job. The house smells wonderful, we can walk through the garage (some what) and the yard is all ready for summer ..... so hurry up!
I started a new hobby on Saturday. Kendall's sister, Karole gave us their moms old bowling ball that was still inside the original box. I remember hearing about people decorating bowling balls to place in their garden so I thought I would give it a try. I went on "Pintrest" and sure enough there was a pin that showed exactly how to decorate a bowling ball. I made a morning trip to Target to pick up all the supplies I would need. What a fun project. Yes, gluing on each glass marble one by one was repetitive but the end result was so exciting. I can't wait to plant flowers around it once it stays warm. I also plan on working on the ball to our water feature we have in the back of the house.
Hope you all had a great weekend by getting out and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Today's weather has brought us back to reality of what real Spring weather is supposed to be like. Brrrr
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment