Kendall made it home from being out of town for a few days in Iowa. Friday night, we hung out at home and played Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land and whatever else Jacob could come up with. Saturday morning, I made a quick breakfast and hung out before jumping in the shower to get ready for a night out with my best friend, DeLisa in Atwater. It was her birthday the day before, but with Kendall out of town, I figured I better not leave while he was walking in from being gone.
Once I got to Atwater, D and I met some good friends at the Spicer Legion for a couple drinks, then drove back to Atwater to pick up DeLisa's husband and another good friend so we could go out to eat at the Green Mill in Willmar. We spent the rest of the night in their garage catching up over a few drinks. :)
I got home by lunch time yesterday and had a pot of cheeseburger soup cooking as soon as I got settled in. At first, I was a little unsure about cheeseburger soup, but I'm telling you, it's amazing!
![]() |
| All the ingredients before adding cheese, milk and sour cream. |
![]() |
| Ta Da! Really, it was so good.
Here is a link to the recipe. http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Cheeseburger-Soup
**** I did add a whole pound of hamburger and cut up baby carrots instead of shredded carrots.
|



No comments:
Post a Comment