Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Our Weekend - Fun in the Sun

On Wednesday evening, Jake and I had a movie date night before Daddy flew in from a business trip in Texas. We decided on Madagascar 3. Such a great movie. We must have picked a perfect time to go (6pm) because we were the only two there to watch it. During the previews, they showed Ice Age - Continental Drift, boy does that look good. Can't wait for another night out with Jake.

Daddy played "Daddy Daycare" on Thursday and Friday. Of course, fun was had by all. Its nice they can have some one on one time. But Jake did ask Kendall why he was being with him so much. Kendall had to explain that Sue was camping.

Friday night Adrien came and stayed with us. After supper, we headed out for some "Kendall" golf 101 lessons. The 4 of us would tee off then pick up our golf balls and practice putting at each hole. By the last hole, I made good contact and hit the ball a good 220 yards! Jake did well with making contact and Adrien did well too. After about 7 holes, we headed for home. Kendall started a fire. Jake and I went in about 10 leaving Adrien and Kendall to bond :) What a fun family night!!

Saturday I worked a few hours then we spent the rest of the day at home. I made a yummy fruit salad and a Oreo pudding poke cake to go along with our grilled chicken for supper. Pinterest is going to get me in trouble with the scale. I found a few minutes to sneak downstairs to finish a couple pages in Jake's scrapbook. I also finished decorating dad's old bowling ball for mom. I think it turned out really nice.

Sunday we spent the whole day in the pool. The weather was perfect! My sister and nephews joined us for a few hours and a few neighbors too. Looking forward to this weeks weather. More time cooling off in the pool.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments: