Monday, January 2, 2012

Our Weekend - Christmas & NYE

Happy New Year!!!

We celebrated Christmas with the girls this weekend at our house. Ashley and her family came on Friday night and Adrien/Brock came on Saturday afternoon. We had a great time minus Trevor being sick all day on Saturday with what he thought was food poisoning. Either way, he stayed "locked" up down the basement for most of the day only to come up to open gifts with us. Poor guy .... fingers and toes are crossed that no one else gets it and he was right on the food poisoning part.

All I can say is the 3 of us were very spoiled this year from the kids. Jake received another Nerf gun, more costumes to dress up in, slippers, writing book for learning the ABC's. Kendall's gift theme this year was "grilling" with Ashley/Trevor's gifts {apron, grill light, and one gift on backorder till Feb} and Adrien/Brock got him a framed picture of the rules of golf, gift card for a meat locker place & homemade venison sticks and a button down shirt. I got LOTS of scrapbooking stuff, Scensty items, and a picture frame. Thank you everyone for everything!!!

On Saturday night, Kendall and Adrien rang in the new year with the bigger kids. I took Jake to bed around 10:30 and Ashley was busy keeping Keean asleep. We can all be grateful and looking forward to a new year.

After the kids left yesterday, I was busy "bleaching" the house down in case the sickness was something more, but I'm happy to report everything is good so far. Today we are taking Christmas decorations down and enjoying the day off from work. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Cheers to a prosperous 2012!!

No comments: