Wow what a great weekend! I wish Mother's Day happened more than once a year. All day Saturday Jake spent the day outside with Kendall so I could catch up on the house work. And between loads of laundry, I stayed busy with scrapbooking. It was great having the day to myself {so to speak}. No interruptions!
That night, we grilled hamburgers from the local meat market and finished the evening with our first bond fire of the season making s'mores for desert. Jake wasn't too sure about them yet. He decided that the Hershey chocolate bar was good enough. I on the other hand ate a s'more! If you know me well, I hate marshmellows. Must be from playing "chubby bunny" as a child. :) But to be honest, it wasn't all that bad.
Yesterday, we made a trip to St Cloud to watch Adrien graduate from St Cloud State. It started at 3:00pm and finished up 2 hours later. With the amount of graduates, the ceremony went by rather quickly. After graduation, Adrien and Brock road with us to the Green Mill where we met up with Brock's parents and brother. This was our first time meeting the "other" parents. It was a great time. Bob and Jean are great people! Bob played the "money behind the ear" trick with Jacob a couple times. Jake thought that was pretty cool having money come out of his ear. Congrats Adrien! We are so proud of you and your accomplishments.
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment