Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Weekend - Kim's Birthday

We celebrated my sister Kim's birthday over the weekend. My parents spent the weekend in Buffalo with Kim and her family. On Saturday, Kendall/Jake and I headed over to spend the day with the birthday girl. We also extended the invite out to my dad's siblings Ron/LeAnn, Tom and Carol. It's always fun to sit and listen to stories of them growing up. All I can say is, I understand why Grandma Nellie gave the boys a slap against the back their head as they walked in the door because of something they "may" have done that day. Kim and I were glad our boys were busy playing while some of the stories were being told. I'm surprised Ron and my dad are alive to tell. Crazy kids!

Ashley and Trevor made a trip to Becker yesterday. The house remodel is days away from completion. Let the "nesting" begin! They bought Jake's crib set from us. I can't wait to see it all set up in the baby's room. I told Ashley, I give her one hour after the last of the carpet being laid to have everything set up and put away. She laughed and said, I gave her too much time. Everyone is so excited for baby boy Hanson to arrive. Only 6 weeks to go! Yay!!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Hope we can get outside and enjoy some weather that Mother Nature needs to grant us with. 8 months of winter weather is getting old!

No comments: