I worked over the weekend so we stayed close to home. While I was at work on Saturday, Kendall and Jake kept busy at the house. The weather was horrible {rainy and cold} so I only worked a half day leaving the remaining of the day to catch up on laundry and between loads, I finished a couple more pages in Jake's book. I'm all caught up until the next shipment of pictures come in from Mother's Day weekend.
Before supper on Saturday, Jake and I took out play-doh that he got from the Easter bunny. There's something about playing with play-doh that's relaxing. It's a good bonding time for us too. Together, we made another set of snowmen and all the cookie cut outs {dolphin, star, cow, giraffe, heart}.
Yesterday we made a short trip to Ashley/Trevor's in Spicer. Our yard was beginning to look like a trailer lot with the pop up in the street, our new camper in the driveway and Kendall's work trailer in the yard next to the new camper. So we decided to store the pop up back in Spicer for now until our next pass through to Monte. Then we will store it in Monte and use it for extra sleeping space for when all of us kids go back to my parents. Our families have out grown the available sleeping space at my parents house.
Looks like a busy schedule for work this week. We may go a whole week without moisture!
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment