Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Weekend - Carpets & Golf

This past weekend we scrubbed our much needed carpets on Saturday and the rest of the time was spent watching the Master's on TV. I finally had enough and watched a few of my shows in the other room. With Mother Nature blessing us with a long winter, I think all of us are ready for warm days filled with lots of sunshine. Getting outside to plant flowers, get the yard picked up, enjoying some biking/walking and most of all,camping!! We already have a few trips planned so far and look forward to more.

Here are a few pictures from our not so lively weekend. :)

April snow storms?

Playing around with Mom's scarfs.

I love this boy to the moon and back!

Our new wings thanks to niece Allison.

Another Pinterest meal -- Beef Strognoff.
~Was really good ~

No comments: