I had my annual scrapbook retreat in Ham Lake over the weekend. Always a good time and fun to catch up with all the ladies. I worked on the last few pages of Jake's 5 year book so I'm all caught up on that for now, then I worked on our family vacation book. We only went camping a couple times this past summer but I managed to scrap 13 pages. I was hoping to work on a new album that I bought for 8x10 pictures of Jake/family from birth through graduation. Having a hard time finding paper to fit inside the 11x14 size book without having to cut other sizes to make fit. Hope to find something, thought it would be a great book to have out at Jake's graduation 13 years from now. haha ... No one has never accused me of not being on top of things.
While I was away, Kendall and Jake had some fun of their own. My parents were at my sisters house for the weekend so on Saturday all of them met my Uncle Ron's family at Space Aliens in Albertville for little Izzy's 4th birthday. I guess between my dad and Kendall, Jake had 1,200 tickets to work with at the toy counter! Then during lunch, my dad and Ron decided to order a 1# burger! Dad finished the whole thing off but wasn't moving so fast afterwards. Glad they had a good time I'm a little sad I couldn't have joined them.
This week, I'm busy with doctor visits - Today/Tuesday I have my Thyrogen shots, Wednesday I receive my low dose of RAI, then on Friday I'm scheduled for my full body scan. Wish me luck!! And of course, I'm still on my diet this week. I can't wait to enjoy my BLT from Subway!
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment