Over the weekend 18 of us "Moe" girls got together at my cousin Jodi's cabin on Lake Minnewaska. We had a blast. We needed a day/night together without spouses/kids. The afternoon was spent floating on the water for 3 hours with a few breaks to grab something to eat or a fresh refreshment, {what Moe gathering can't happen without a spread of food}! Many laughs and stories were told. I know a couple of times I had tears running down my face. Grandma Nellie would be so proud of her girls! We made a decision to make this an annual event, every 3rd weekend in July. Getting together for no reason other than to get together. We miss out on each others lives with everyone spread out and living such busy lives.
While I was away for the day/night, Kendall and Jake stayed close to home since the weather was so hot. Any time spent outside was on the golf cart riding around town. Believe me, I noticed how much time was spent indoors by measuring the mess I found inside the house. Glad they had fun though while I was away. Kinzie followed me around like she was my shadow. Feels good to be loved :)
It's looking like another hot week ahead. Keep cool!
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment