It all started Wednesday night .... FEVER! Strep throat has been going around daycare and we thought maybe we were in the clear once again. Well not so much. In the middle of the night, Jake started with a fever that would continue through the weekend off and on. I brought him to see the doctor on Thursday afternoon after I found out that strep doesn't have to mean sore throat! Who knew? Not me! After the throat culture came back negative, the doctor suggested we put Jake on a 5 day med since he was exposed to strep and was showing signs of it. It was a long 4 days! We have been so fortunate to have a healthy boy until this point. Those long nights of worrying are for the birds! But I'm happy to report that as of Saturday night, the fever is gone. He still is not 100% but he's doing much better.
Nothing much else to report since we spent the last how many days cooped up inside. Lets cross our fingers and toes that the rest of us stay healthy.
Last Jobs... For Now
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment