Monday, April 18, 2011

Our Weekend - @ home

We stuck close to home this weekend. On Saturday, we took Jake to see the new movie Rio at the theater. It was a great movie and it kept Jake content the whole time. I'm sure the big bucket of popcorn and sipping out of mommy's pop had a little help too. Both Kendall and I enjoyed watching the movie too.

After the show, we made our trip to Kandiyohi to check out a camper Kendall found on Craigslist. I'll post more about that later. After checking out the camper, we met up with Ashley/Trevor at Little Melvin's for supper. Then headed out to their place to see the new updates on their remodel. The windows are awesome! They have a big square one inside their master bathroom that I wouldn't mind having. :) By the time we got on the road for home it was after 8pm and almost 9:30 when we walked inside the door. Long day, but nice to get out and about.

Sunday our plan was to go to church but that didn't happen. Shame on us! Kendall worked on the yard and cleaned out the garage, I cleaned up the house and Jake stayed busy playing inside. The two of us built a fort in the living room. That was a lot of fun. I love lazy Sundays.
Hope you all had a great weekend! Have a great week.

No comments: