Monday, March 21, 2011

Our Weekend - Scrapbooking & Kendall's B Day

Yes, I was gone the entire weekend of my husband's birthday! Darn timing! I had my annual scrapbook weekend in Ham Lake again this year. I left after pre-registration for Jacob's preschool on Thursday evening and was gone through Sunday morning. I worked on our family vacation book getting caught up on our week long vacation at Peter's Resort on Lake Minnewaska and our annual weekend at Games Lake in New London. It feels good being up to date. We all had a really good time. Lots of FOOD and lots of laughs. Can't wait until next year already.

While I was gone, Kendall and Jacob heading for Monte on Friday. Mason had a basketball tourney on Saturday afternoon being held in Monte. Ashley/Trevor and Mason were able to spend some time at my parents house before and between games. My sister and her family were there also. I guess Jacob played really hard because he fell asleep around 7 or so on Saturday night and stayed sleeping thru Mason's last game, car ride back to Spicer and being put in bed. Kendall said it was cute when he woke up at 6:30am on Sunday morning, he opened his eyes and Jacob was staring at him and said "hi daddy, what'cha doing?"

A fun weekend was had by all. Kendall even got out and about in Spicer for his birthday. Catching up with a close buddy and his brother Randy.

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments: